Friday, February 13, 2009

week 3 assignment / color schemes

For this weeks assignment we had to choose 2 of the 3 color schemes (Monochrome, Analogous, Complementary). For the first set of 3 pictures I chose Monochrome (same hue different shades).




























For my second choice I chose Complementary color scheme. Here are three pictures I found for this scheme.












You may have noticed similar picture for both schemes. For the first the purples are the hue of different shades and here the stitching and lettering are in yellow which is complementary to purple.














2 comments:

  1. I love the Crown Royal bag..great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job here. The blue photos are just so somber, but lovely. The raisin bran box my favorite for the complementary. But the bag is such a good example of how lighting can affect a photo!

    ReplyDelete